Introduction

Introduction

Postby Jrodimus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 am

I've been lurking since I heard about this website at the Strat last year. I must say this is a huge improvement. Much more streamlined and less intimidating for those of us who are technologically challenged ;)

Anyways, I am from Boston and live in the Brighton/Allston area. I love to play board games and enjoy RPG's as well, though while in school I did not have as much time to dedicate to role playing. Currently I am deployed in Iraq on my second tour with the Army, but I should be back sometime around May. I am hoping that I will get around to meeting some new gaming friends on here.

I guess I am relatively new to board games, and have a limited collection. However, I am always looking for something new and interesting to play. In my non gaming time, I spend my time studying, working, and reading. I also follow politics and foreign affairs.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers!

PS. If anyone cares to find me on the geek, my un is also Jrodimus there as well.
Jrodimus

Re: Introduction

Postby firemonkey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am

Hey, welcome to the site! Be safe!
firemonkey
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby Cthulhufnord » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Long time stratling, almost a decade now... Glad to see the store doing well in the new location, happy that we've got a new 201mass forum.
Cthulhufnord

Return to Lounge