[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
201mass.com Forums • View topic - Mongoose Traveller Anyone?

Mongoose Traveller Anyone?

Mongoose Traveller Anyone?

Postby Warlaser » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Alright!
Who's interested in playing the Newest version of Traveller By Mongoose publishing? After buying the books at the strat I'm eager to run a game or play in one. Any "Fellow Travellers" out there?
Warlaser

Re: Mongoose Traveller Anyone?

Postby firemonkey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 am

I got the chance to run Traveller at Gen Con for the new Cthonian Stars setting that's coming out. After so many years of rolling up characters and then just throwing them away, I finally have seen the system in action. Not bad!
firemonkey
Site Admin

Postby Warlaser » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm

I've never heard of the Cthonian stars :shock: Won't you please tell me more about them :?:
Warlaser

Postby martian_bob » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Chthonian Stars you say? Why, it's a new setting by Wildfire, makers of fine games like CthulhuTech! What would you like to know?
martian_bob

Postby Warlaser » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Well first ,

I'm guessing that the cthonian stars are nowhere near the Spinward marches , the Gvurrdon sector, the Trojan reaches ,or EVEN the Solomani Rim. :shock:

And I'm guessing since they ARE Cthonian stars any HUMANS you find won't be quite human ..........Because I've played Call of Cthullu... :lol:
Warlaser

Postby Drunkencat » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Hey there, this Manager Mike under his new nom du net. I'd be up for some Traveller, especially at the store. Any chance you got to check out the 2000AD comics yet since some of that stuff is already adapted by Mongoose? Still I'd be up for just about anything.
Drunkencat

Postby Warlaser » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes, I tried to read those comics but my adobe reader couldn't read them. I still have them and will keep trying. Any sugestions about a program that will help me read them?
Warlaser

Postby Jrodimus » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 am

I would be down to give the game a try when I get back to Boston.
Jrodimus

Postby firemonkey » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Looks like Mongoose isn't going to be publishing Cthonian Stars... Bummer.

Do you like hard scifi or space opera? There's a game called Metabarons that I have been interested in trying. It's based on the comic book of the same name. Think DUNE crossed with Heavy Metal.
firemonkey
Site Admin

Postby Jrodimus » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Jrodimus

Return to Roleplaying Games