[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
201mass.com Forums • View topic - New 3.5 DnD Game Tuesdays

New 3.5 DnD Game Tuesdays

New 3.5 DnD Game Tuesdays

Postby firemonkey » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey folks,

Alexi has asked me to run a game, so I'm thinking of a DnD 3.5 game for Tuesday nights. He clued me in a book called The Tome of Battle, which I'm thinking of using as the basis for a game about martial guilds and political battles, much like what you might see in a Shaolin vs. Wu Tang kung fu movie. Let me know if you're interested.
firemonkey
Site Admin

Re: New 3.5 DnD Game Tuesdays

Postby martian_bob » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:30 am

Sweet, I'm down.
martian_bob

Postby angelfromanotherpin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 am

angelfromanotherpin

Postby firemonkey » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 am

Ah, that sounds like it'd be useful. I'll take a look at Weapons of the Gods and your house rules. I'm too lazy to learn all the details of a complex martial system, which is one of the reasons I don't play Exalted...
firemonkey
Site Admin

Postby angelfromanotherpin » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 am

Hm, that may well rule out WotG, which has a pretty involved somewhat Exalted-like system. I'll try and get the rules together and mail them to you sometime this weekend.
angelfromanotherpin

Postby Sir_Prometheus » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm all for Exalted like rules. But then.....you could just play Exalted.

Anyone curious to play 4th edition D&D? I've read many of the books now, wanna try it.
Sir_Prometheus

Postby angelfromanotherpin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Charlie, did you get the stuff I sent you?
angelfromanotherpin

Postby firemonkey » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm

I did! Thanks. I will try to find some time to read it in the next few days. Too bad about the WotG book. Time may be tight. I'm considering trying the NaNoWriMo 2010 contest... :D
firemonkey
Site Admin

Return to Roleplaying Games