D&D Encounters

D&D Encounters

Postby QuackTape » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Salutations! I will be starting up a D&D 4E Encounters game in the near future. Season 4 starts in February and I hope I can get all of the paperwork done by then to start on time. I'll post more information when I hear back from WotC, and figure out how to get the materials from them. Traditionally Encounters are run on Wednesday nights so that's when they will be.

If all goes well, I will also be willing to add in some Living Forgotten Realms, D&D Game Days, and other events if their is enough interest.
QuackTape

Re: D&D Encounters

Postby QuackTape » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello Everyone!

It may have taken a month, but it looks like we've finally worked out the bugs of getting Encounters setup! I'm not sure if we'll have everything we need to get going this week or not, but I'll keep everyone posted once I get the last bit of materials from WotC.

I'm looking forward to getting to meet some of you over the coming weeks as this finally takes off!

~Haldan
QuackTape

Re: D&D Encounters

Postby QuackTape » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 am

Alright folks, We Are Live!!

D&D Encounters, March of the Phantom Brigade will start THIS Wednesday night at 7pm at the Compleat Strategist. Everything you need to play will be provided.

You are encouraged to make your own level 1 characters (Essentials Classes preferred, not required) but I will have at least a dozen different pre-gens for you to choose from. Experience will be assigned to the player (not exclusively to the character) so as the season goes on you will be able to explore different race/class combos without major penalties.

The Adventure Begins, tomorrow at 7pm!
QuackTape

Return to Roleplaying Games